The Starlight Combo
The Starlight puts rich harmonics and focused clarity above all else. This amp carries full tone and presence all the way to the
back of a crowded room. The Starlight is dialed in.
This is a single channel 6L6 amplifier (EL34 optional). It's got great sparkle, and when you wind it up you'll hear smooth breakup.
The reverb is full and deep, based on a 3-spring reverb tank, driven by analog, solid state circuitry.
The cabinet rocks, all by itself, even when you're not playing! Thanks to Ken Jones for that.
- Output: 20 Watts continuous @ 8 ohms
- Tube Compliment: 2 x 6L6,   2 x 12AX7
- Rectifier: solid-state
- Speaker: Weber® 12F150
- Controls, Top Panel:
- Volume (pull-pot for clean-boost)
- Controls, Bottom Panel:
- Impedance Select 4-8-16 ohms
- Speaker out
- Reverb send
- Reverb return
- Power switch
- Removable AC cord
- Hand wired
- Point-to-Point construction
- Reverb driver is a heavy-duty printed circuit board
- Dimensions: 20" wide, by 19" high, by 12" deep
Combo, $1800 + Shipping ( + Tax if applicable)
Dust cover included.
Other speaker choices available, and may increase price.
( We are not affiliated with Weber VST® )
Bitar Amplifiers, Inc.